Theme – My K-Pop 2!! (Imitating My awesome K-Pop stars)
Procedure – Please select No. 1 or No 2 before the main contests
(*If you select the slogan(No. 1), you can get additional scores)
1. Must start by saying the slogan made by yourself before the main content(s)
* Must insert its slogan on the registration page
ex. (1) “Korea for the World, the World for Korea” / (2) “Korea’s Global TV Arirang” / (3) “I love Korea, I love Arirang”
2. Must start by saying “I Love Arirang!” before the main content(s)
Entry Qualification – Anyone, Anywhere in the world! (No limit on nationality nor age)
– Can be done individually or as a team (Multiple-entry accepted)
Schedule – Registration period
: August. 1, 2011 (Mon.) ~ Sep. 19, 2011 (Mon.) for 50days
– Announcement for the winners
: Oct. 4, 2011 (Tues.)
Process and Format –
Registration Process: Upload a video clip on YouTube and register its URL in
UCC homepage. (Introduction of the video clip and required personal information needed)
– Language : Dubbed or subtitled in English
– Length : Within 5minutes
– File format : No restrictions as long as it is able to be uploaded on YouTube
Awards – Arirang President Award: 2,000USD (1 team)
– Gold Prize: 1,000USD (1 team)
– Silver Prize: 500USD (1 team)
– Bronze Prize: Crystal USB (10 teams)
– Best Click (on YouTube) Prize: Tablet PC(1 team)
Evaluations * Excellent and exciting artwork that satisfies the theme and the mission.
– The quality of the video (Online)
– The topic of the video and the expression of the contents
– Completeness and the effect of visual message.
– Overall evaluation of planning, creativity, composition, and utilization.
– If you select the slogan, you can get additional scores
* Best Click Prize: It is awarded to the most viewed video on YouTube.
Important Notes and Registration Rules
– Prize can be canceled and/or taken back if the registered video is proved to be
prize-winning work from other contest(s) or work done by someone else.
– Upon registration, copyright of all work becomes vested in Arirang TV
– Applicant holds responsibility for any civil and criminal charges on the work they will
– Prize winning works may be utilized as broadcasting contents and/or material
by Arirang Global TV.
– All registered works may be shown in brand channel of Arirang Global TV.
– Arirang Global TV, Public Relations & Customer Satisfaction Strategy Team
-TEL: 82-(0)2-3475-5252/ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org